As Working Student in the French Marketing Team, you will be working on the Audible France customer conversion and engagement operations. With your efforts, you support content discovery, prospect conversion and member engagement by offering the most-optimized experience to our customers. Your direct manager is the Marketing Director for Customer Lifecycle and Product.
|| YOUR TEAM ||
Being a part of the French marketing team, you work together closely with the conversion optimization manager and the content discovery and engagement manager. The conversion optimization manager is responsible for transforming interested visitors on Audible France website and application into active members and engaged listeners. The content discovery and engagement manager is responsible for Audible’s on-site customer engagement, retention and content discovery on all surfaces.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· You analyze our customer journey in Adobe Analytics and report the outcome to the team. Based upon your reports you suggest ways to optimize conversion and engagement.
· Following the conversion and engagement optimization plan you set up AB tests, create landing pages and in-app optimizations. You use these tests as input for the next test iteration.
· Support in creating compelling marketing text (copy) and requesting images/designs from the design team.
· Work closely with the designers for the images creation to ensure the design meets both the brand guidelines, the conversion or engagement objective, and the content management system requirements.
· You keep a close eye on the website and Audible apps to ensure changes are implemented correctly and meet our quality standards. Together with the Quality Assurance (QA) team, you ensure that final tests will be executed before launch.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.amazon.jobs.