Webseite Walter de Gruyter GmbH
For 270 years we have found, published and distributed the works of science pioneers at De Gruyter (pronounced: [də gʁɔʏ̯tɐ]). In 28 disciplines, from A as in Arts, or M as in Material Sciences, to T as in Theology and Religion, we produce relevant publications. From Basel, Berlin, Boston, Munich, Beijing, Warsaw and Vienna we send knowledge into the world. And never stop learning – in our culture of courageous zeitgeist, charming enthusiasm and enjoyable expertise. Do you want to know? Welcome to De Gruyter!
STUDENT INTERNSHIP PRODUCT MARKETING (F/M/D)
Berlin, Germany | 20h/week | AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE DATE
Our Product Marketing division is responsible for the planning, support and implementation of marketing campaigns. In your role, you will be responsible for supporting the team in day-to-day business and for overarching projects in close cooperation with the Senior Product Marketing Manager. The position is initially limited to 1 year with scope for extension.
· Aid the development and testing of new approaches
· Help delivering important projects with the supervision of the relevant project marketing manager
· Implementation and support delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns globally
· Measure the success of marketing activities such as e-mailings, landing pages, advertising, etc.
· Set up, monitor and adjust advertising such a Facebook, Google, amazon
· Student of marketing, media communication or economics or comparable courses
· Some practical experience in (digital) marketing
· Good analytical skills, ideally knowledge of Google Analytics
· A good knowledge of common office programs (in particular excel)
· Enthusiasm and willingness to try things out and learn
· Excellent communication and organizational skills, commitment and creativity
· Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
· An interesting part-time job with one of the innovation drivers in the publishing industry
· Participation in interesting marketing projects in our publishing house
· An hourly wage of 12 Euro/h and a flexible working environment
· Working with great colleagues in an international environment
Contact person: Juliane Berlin
Phone: +49 (0) 30 2600 5410
Please apply now: https://www.degruyter.com/dg/page/1100?jh=2jco90fp8adepfa64kmoqwhh0gzh5ph
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.degruyter.com.