Cybersecurity is no longer a topic reserved for experts – in our increasingly-connected, digital world, cyber threats to individuals increase every day. At Avira, our mission is to protect people in the connected world through a consumer-focused portfolio of security and privacy solutions for Windows and Mac computers, Android and iOS smartphones, home networks, and smart devices (IoT). With a startup mentality and 30 years of experience, Avira is constantly evolving to protect people’s digital rights.
As Senior Growth Manager (DACH) (f/m/x) you will be responsible to expand Avira’s footprint in our key market by implementing and testing hypothesis that will lead to ROI positive growth. You will be responsible to guide our target audience through the marketing funnel from awareness to purchase to become engaged and loyal users. We are looking for a growth-driven marketer that puts customer experience and insights at the core of his activities, leading to increased engagement and conversions. If you bring lots of ideas and are ready to test them quickly with our data driven approach, you can thrive at Avira.
As part of our Regional Growth Team, you will report directly to the Director Regional Growth (DACH), and work alongside our Growth Managers, Content Managers and Communication Managers to strengthen and increase our growth in the DACH market. You will sit in Avira’s centrally located Munich office.
- Own the growth marketing approach; awareness – leads – traffic – downloads – installs – engagement – referral – retention
- Monitor customer insights as well as competitors’ activities within the target audience
- Develop data driven insights, customer journeys and user-centric marketing tactics – use internal teams or agencies.
- Continuously design and conduct experiments and thereby discover new growth levers, continually improving region’s KPIs
- Discover market opportunities (e.g. recent topics in press/social) and transform into concrete acquisition / conversion flows
- Coordinate cross functional tactics to maximize impact
- Increase new business and retention together with a cross functional team
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: careers.avira.com.