Welcome to GCORE. We are communicators.
As GCORE, our mission is to win hearts and minds of our customers and employees. In order to do our jobs, we listen, participate, engage, inform and are present in a variety of stakeholder networks. The Community Activation team at GCORE encourages our people to voice own ideas and feel part of a proud Allianz community. We help them to live their purpose and communicate internal change. Our company purpose and our strategy are only lived when people understand and feel the difference it makes – when they have the opportunity to reflect, discuss and give honest feedback. Change is not created by top-down messages, but by personal interactions and day-to-day experiences.
As we enter the “new normal”, a larger portion of our workforce will work remotely. We want to invest in creative ways to drive engagement and bring employees together virtually in order to foster an Allianz culture that focuses on resilience, flexibility, curiosity and we-mentality across the group.
Our new Community Manager will strongly support the future of work by fostering a fast-paced, collaborative and outcome driven culture across Allianz Group:
- Making Purpose and Strategy more personal and meaningful to employees, through dialogue formats, engagement initiatives, and internal communication
- Winning hearts and minds by developing creative initiatives to foster pride, joy and belonging to the AZ family and creating safe spaces for reflection, such as “Working out Loud”
- Engaging our worldwide communicators‘ community and supporting mobility across the organization, best-practice-exchanges and other learning opportunities
- Promoting role models for change by developing and writing personal stories
- Measuring impact of communications performance, prepare reports and make recommendations
- Creating and producing videos and visual content
- Organizing and running comms events
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: jobs.allianz.com.