Webseite Audible GmbH
Leading provider of premium digital spoken audio
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for a Manager / Producer (m/f/x) – Audible Originals Fiction Short-form. As a Producer Audible Originals Fiction (short-form), you will be responsible for the development and constant refinement of Audible’s fictional short-form audio book program. You will work with established partners and identify new talent to create new and exciting Audible Original audio series.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
- Identify content ideas and lead projects for Audible’s adults’ fictional short-form audio book program (e.g., original audio series), based on market analysis and entertainment trends.
- Work as editor on original programs (e.g. story development for audio, script revisions and approvals, inclusion of customer feedback on previous episodes, etc.).
- Work with our Business Affairs team to ensure licenses and contracts are in place with content creators (e.g. authors, agents, publishers, studios, music licensing, etc.).
- Maintain release plans in coordination with the wider Audible team (e.g. marketing, audio ingestion, merchandising, PR, etc.).
- Manage the coordination with the German audio production team (schedules, assets, casting, metadata etc.).
- Manage and oversee productions (schedules, assets, casting, metadata).
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in publishing, audio or movie/TV production.
- You have a strong creative drive and experience in highly collaborative work.
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at different stages in parallel.
- You are an independent, entrepreneurial, passionate self-starter with a focus on delivery of excellence, are highly organized, details matter to you, and you enjoy working in cross-functional & international teams under aggressive deadlines.
- Your excellent verbal and written German and English communication skills are shaped by international experience and a broad interest of popular culture across all media types.
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.audiblecareers.com.