Webseite Audible GmbH
Leading provider of premium digital spoken audio
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Content Acquisition Specialist – Audiobooks (m/f/x) who is responsible for supporting our internal audio publishing strategy through licensing the relevant rights from smaller German book publishers. You support the Business Affairs team throughout the process from acquisition to marketing. As ideal candidate, you have a knowledge of the German book industry, an overview about commercially relevant German authors and publications combined with a strong analytical business focus.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
- Research for attractive book content to be realized as audiobook and select audio books from other audio publishers to provide the best content quality for our customers.
- Maintain and coordinate partnerships with smaller publishers, agents and authors and negotiate business and legal terms based on templates.
- Be the first point of contact for all external requests
- Support and help our Business Affairs team with various administrative and project-related tasks.
- 3+ years experience in the publishing or media industry with a focus on distribution or acquisition.
- Your affinity to digital products and e-commerce enables you to transfer these experiences beyond the physical product world.
- Good understanding of the German book industry and an overview about trends in the media and especially audiobook segment.
- Accuracy and detail orientation complement your expertise about negotiation and licensing.
- Reliability, being proactive and a clearly structured approach are the nature of your work.
- You enjoy taking on responsibility and are looking for an open working environment in which you can actively participate in a team from day one.
- Fluent written and verbal skills in German and English and proficient in all common MS Office programs (especially Excel).
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com