Webseite Audible GmbH
Leading provider of premium digital spoken audio
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Business Affairs / Licensing & Rights Coordinator (m/f/x) who supports the Business Affairs team in all processes related to contract management and administration. It ensures that all contract information is available and perfectly administrated. In addition, the Content Acquisition Coordinator acts as an interface to the content operations and finance department and supports the Business Affairs team in general administrative tasks.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
- Preparation and processing of contracts and all contractual adaptations
- administration and monitoring, e.g. documentation in internal database tools, invoice processing, docusign, ensure that deadlines are being kept
- License management and rights check
- Interface to the content operations and finance department, coordinate workflow and communication internally
- Supporting the team in all administrative and organizational project-related tasks, e.g. meetings, coordination and drafting of presentations and reports
- First professional experience in the publishing or media industry with a focus on contract management
- Solid understanding of the German book market or media industry
- Accuracy and detail orientation as well as being self-structured complement your expertise
- Reliability, being proactive and a clearly structured approach are the nature of your work
- Thanks to your excellent project management skills, you can easily manage several projects at the same time and always keep track of them
- You enjoy taking on responsibility and are looking for an open working environment in which you can actively participate in a team from day one
- Excellent German in spoken and written, basic English skills are required and you are proficient in all common MS Office programs (especially Excel)
- Basic understanding of law would be a plus
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com