Webseite Audible GmbH
· Own, develop and review channel and media strategy for all products, incl. budget allocation and control.
· Drive innovation, systematic testing and optimization in channel execution, incl. conversion.
· Planning, execution and controlling of external channels (demand & direct response), as well as Amazon channels and business development.
· Own member growth, SAC, and budget allocation within and across channels on strategic and tactical levels.
· Ensure the development – and regular review – of strategies and tactical measures for all acquisition channels, while ensuring the availability and continuous improvement of appropriate tools and processes for performance monitoring, forecasting and controlling.
· Lead a team of highly committed acquisition channel owners, while devoting time to their (and their teams’) development (5 Direct Reports, total team size: 14).
· Continuously lead a mid- and long-term agenda to support the overall company and specifically acquisition marketing strategy.
· Responsible for managing media agency relationships.
· Closely collaborate and liaise with Brand & Communications, Customer Development and Product Marketing Leads, as well as with US and European counterparts.
· Drive best-practice exchange and support for new marketplaces.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.amazon.jobs.