FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services and car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) and hive (e-scooter and e-bikes in 3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 45 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.
As PR Manager (m/f/d) your main goal is to expand the FREE NOW presence as a multiservice mobility provider in German media landscape. You will create stories about FREE NOW’s new strategic mission offering “mobility as a service” (MaaS) to the customers, you will plan and execute corporate announcements, you will handle crisis topics and you will find new stories around FREE NOW and its products. Your tasks include prioritization, planning, creativity and working closely with your manager, Marketing, Public Affairs and the international Comms team.
In absence of your manager you need to be a reliable substitute for handling journalists inquiries or external comms in general and to support the General Manager in terms of Public Relations.
Further informations about the role
The role requires +3 years of professional experience in either PR agencies, media and/or companies. You need to be familiar with all PR disciplines, formats and channels. Creativity and proactivity are mandatory.
- Creating creative storylines about FREE NOW and reaching out to German media landscape with that.
- Finding new approaches, formats and channels to create awareness for FREE NOW
- Building up a media distribution list for the German market and keep it up-to-date
- Setting-up tools for sending-out press releases and to report the results afterwards
- Writing press releases, Q&A and statements
- Setting-up briefings for interviews, summits and live-events
- Support the Social Media team as a communication expert within the community management and on channels like Twitter
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: boards.greenhouse.io.