|| YOUR MISSION & TEAM||
In this position, you get to introduce Audible into the life of our future listeners. Together with the App Acquisition Marketing Team, you make it irresistible to install our app and start listening right away. You test what works to engage listeners and use both your creative and analytical strengths to enthuse them about our audio content. You’ll be(come) an expert in the area of App Store Optimization.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student Mobile Marketing to support our German acquisition marketing team.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· Analyzing the performance of our mobile acquisition campaigns, visualizing them in dashboards (strong excel skills are needed here!) and derive concrete actions from your analyses.
· Monitor campaign performance and work together with other marketing teams and external partners to ensure campaigns are running well.
· Participate in brain storming on A/B tests, set up tests in networks and app stores, monitor them and provide testing reports.
· Taking over the creative briefing process with a test and learn approach to manage and optimize creative asset performance.
· Work closely with our design team to ensure the design meets the brand guidelines.
· Prepare decision memos on live campaigns.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.amazon.jobs.