Webseite De Gruyter
For more than 270 years we have found, published and distributed the works of science pioneers at De Gruyter (pronounced: [də ˈgʁɔʏ̯tɐ]). In 28 disciplines, from A as in Arts, or M as in Material Sciences, to T as in Theology and Religion, we produce relevant publications. From Basel, Berlin, Boston, Munich, Beijing, Warsaw and Vienna we send knowledge into the world. And never stop learning – in our culture of courageous zeitgeist, charming enthusiasm and enjoyable expertise. Do you want to know? Welcome to De Gruyter!
WORKING STUDENT PRODUCT MARKETING (F/M/D)
in Berlin | as Aushilfe | from 15.09.2020
Our Product Marketing division is responsible for the planning, support and implementation of marketing campaigns. In your role, you will be responsible for supporting the team in day-to-day business and for overarching projects in close cooperation with the Senior Marketing Manager. The position is initially limited to 1 year with scope for extension. The weekly working time is 20 Hours.
- Aid the development and testing of new approaches
- Help delivering important projects with the supervision of the relevant project marketing manager
- Implementation and support delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns globally
Measure the success of marketing activities such as e-mailings, landing pages, advertising, etc.
- Set up, monitor and adjust advertising such a Facebook, Google, Amazon
- Perform competitor and trend analysis
- Student of a marketing, media communication or economics or comparable courses
- Some practical experience in digital marketing / social media
- Good analytical skills, ideally knowledge of Google Analytics
- A good knowledge of common office programs (in particular excel)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to try things out and learn new systems (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, commitment and creativity
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
We offer you:
- An exciting professional challenge for one of the innovation drivers of the publishing industry
- Extensive benefits for a healthy, balanced life and work
- Time and space for curiosity, learning and development
- Passionate colleagues in diverse teams
Contact Person: Ute Linden
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: de-gruyter.jobbase.io.