|| YOUR MISSION & TEAM||
In this role, you will be part of the EU Content Lifecycle team. You will gain valuable insights into content ingestion and catalog management for the Audible, Amazon and iTunes platforms, dealing with the newest and most exciting audiobooks, audio dramas and podcasts. In your position you will predominantly support the audio department of the Content Lifecycle team and work on the ingestion of audio and image assets into Audible’s catalog. Through quality assurance and catalog maintenance, you assist your globally operating team in delivering highly valuable products to customers.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· Checking incoming assets for completeness and compliance with Audible’s guidelines.
· Processing and encoding new delivered audio content.
· Verifying audio quality for new releases.
· Processing cover art and audio samples.
· Fixing audio and image issues and customer-facing bugs.
· Maintaining our physical and digital audio archive.
· Supporting the team in international project work.
· Proof listening of new German audiobooks, audio dramas and podcast releases.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.amazon.jobs.