Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video business and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. With offices in Berlin, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen, we lead Europe’s largest influencer network with over 1000 talented partners in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops – hand in hand with UFA X & TUBE ONE – concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
Your tasks as Social Media Analyst (f/m/d)
- Provide data and insights that support creative pitches, market analyses, and strategic projects.
- Work closely with various internal teams (i.e. business development, influencer marketing, brand & agency relationship management) to assess data needs.
- Conduct online research & use third party software tools focused on social media and influencer marketing performance measurement.
- Collect and analyze raw data in Excel or data visualization tools like Power BI.
- Create clear and aesthetically pleasing visualizations of data findings & insights.
- Identify opportunities for automating or templatizing standard requests to help team respond more efficiently to the organization’s data needs.
- Proactively identify and research social trends and how they are being discussed on social media.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: divimove.join.com.