Do you believe that human creativity has the power to connect? Are you passionate about social media? Us too.
Etsy is seeking a Senior Social Media Specialist to develop and lead creative, goal-oriented social media campaigns that engage and inspire the Etsy community.
The Senior Social Media Specialist will lead Instagram & Facebook content for Etsy’s France and German social accounts. This role will develop a content strategy measured by buyer engagement and reach. It will be a resource of social media and country specific knowledge uncovering untapped opportunities that deliver measurable results. The Senior Specialist will work closely with our Brooklyn based and other International teams in strategic marketing, content, design, social and PR to understand our buyers and build experiences that deepen connections with Etsy.
This full-time position is based in Berlin, Germany and reports to the Senior Manager, Social Media based in Brooklyn, NY.
About the Marketing Team
It’s an exciting time at Etsy! We are bringing our mission of making commerce human to life. Join our rapidly growing Marketing organization where your contributions will make a big impact and positive difference in real people’s lives. We are constantly exploring new ways to acquire, activate and retain engaged buyers. We demonstrate daily how innovative-thinking, can craft strategy and campaigns that lead to global growth and awareness.
About the Position
You’ll be a crucial part of the Communications and Engagement team at Etsy, helping to grow and evolve Etsy’s presence in France & Germany.
- Act as the channel owner for brand content on Instagram and facebook for Germany and France
- Develop and execute engaging campaigns across Instagram, informed by social insights, merchandising strategy, to impact marketing goals for boosted and organic content
- Source and manage German and French social media agencies
- Be a steward of Etsy’s brand and voice on social and with local media
- Own day-to-day content production, scheduling, and reporting for multiple channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams and partners to plan, lead, and execute social and local media campaigns
- Actively test, optimize, and evolve the social strategy across channels, surfacing key insights to the social team and marketing partners
- Ensure a consistent “one voice” approach to all company communications
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.etsy.com.