What’s next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to join our Content Partnerships team. Based in New York, Berlin or London, this role will be responsible for supporting the development of successful business partnerships with music industry rights holders. In this role, you will partner closely with the Head of Publisher Relations to define and execute the roadmap for Soundcloud’s licensing negotiations and operational commitments with music publishing content partners. Additionally, you will support the integration of the licensing strategy within SoundCloud consulting with stakeholders throughout the company to ensure roadmaps are aligned.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator with strong music industry knowledge, relationships and a great understanding of the music publishing licensing landscape.
This is a highly cross functional role with exposure to stakeholders across all of our SoundCloud offices in New York, Berlin, LA, and London. The successful candidate will have a keen analytical mind, strong music industry knowledge, be commercially driven, excellent at communication and project management, a self-starter and enjoys working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Support the development of our content licensing strategy, compile regular reports, drive go to market alignment and provide modeling support
- Build frameworks and tools to optimize product, sector and partner specific deal initiatives as well as support new areas of exploration
- You will actively monitor the competitive landscape and help identify opportunities. You will be responsible for competitive and strategic analysis of existing and potential content partner initiatives.
- Build sustainable cross functional relationships across the business, especially music, business, product, marketing and finance.
- Independently run, ad-hoc projects to analyze and understand business implications of proposed decisions
- Develop weekly/monthly reporting and dashboards to be shared with the content team and other business partners
- Develop and operate content deal management systems providing summaries of business and financial terms for internal partners
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: jobs.soundcloud.com.