Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energising their fanbases.
Last year our creator base has doubled and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. This year we expanded to Europe and opened our Berlin office. And to help grow the European market and expand to Germany specifically Patreon is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial marketer to take on the challenge of launching our brand in Germany, grow demand and add cultural flavour to our integrated marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
This position requires experience and passion for the music, video, podcast, visual arts and entertainment in general and a firm pulse on the German cultural scene and its impact. As a marketing generalist you will help develop country specific marketing plans that will drive brand awareness, audience growth and cultural campaigns. As a person you have an entrepreneurial spirit, work independently to think of strategies and hands-on to deliver an impeccable execution.
- Own Marketing’s contribution to top-of-funnel success indicators (impressions, traffic, MQLs and signups) and Marketing’s impact on revenue from European creators’ pledge bases
- Develop comprehensive, strategic and compelling artist & content marketing campaigns across integrated channels
- Work with our Creative Partnerships Team to identify and onboard creator ambassadors
- Work directly with creators and creative agencies to create, proliferate and promote creator ambassador content
- In partnership with HQ PR leadership, manage regional PR agencies to deliver owned impressions that increase awareness and reinforce our brand promise.
- Work closely with paid media agencies to pilot campaigns that achieve awareness and traffic lift for France
- Bolster the Patreon brand within the German creator communities and develop compelling marketing initiatives to strengthen Patreon’s positioning in the market
- Identify key audience growth opportunities and transform these in effective campaigns and marketing
- Work in cross functional expert teams in the US and in EU across brand, content, social media, communication, media and data analytics to help create and optimize campaigns
- Drive end-to-end campaign orchestration with the European Marketing Program Manager and Senior Performance Marketer in HQ from establishing the strategy to brief development, through creative and media execution to managing stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and achieving desired objectives
- Partner with brands and creators to collaborate on campaigns and marketing activities to embed the Patreon brand in the cultural scene
- Connect with industry peers and present Patreon’s mission to a variety of audiences
- Manage day-to-day priority marketing relationships including managing the delivery of a diverse range of requests across the regional and global organisation
- Clearly and concisely communicate with executives our European marketing strategy, resourcing needs and blockers
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: boards.greenhouse.io.
(Evtl. sehen Sie hier eine Anzeige. Mit Klicks unterstützen Sie unser kostenloses Info-Angebot. 🙏)