Attention marketing and communications rockstar! This isn’t your average job posting.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company – and to a product – making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade and Berlin.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Marketing Communications Intern (Part-Time) to assist in a variety of marketing communications activities. In particular, this role will focus on two key areas: SEO and social media marketing. With SEO, you will work closely with the marketing team (Content & Communications Manager, Director of Growth) to optimize the website and develop content that boosts organic search traffic. With social media marketing, you will take full ownership of Doodle’s social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and leverage these channels to drive awareness of the Doodle brand, increase engagement with content and engage with our community of users.
Reporting to the Content and Communications Manager, the right candidate will be hungry to learn, eager to make an impact, tenacious and willing to lend a hand to the marketing team in support of achieving our ambitious goals. You should understand the power of words and be able to use social media and SEO to advance the Doodle brand and product story. If you’re looking to hone your existing skills and build upon your passion for marketing, then we definitely want to speak to you.
What this role involves
- Work with our Content & Communications Manager and Director of Growth to improve the health of our website and increase organic search traffic
- Analyze how our website pages are optimized with target keywords and strengthen our search engine rankings with new keyword ideas
- Work with the content team to generate relevant content
- Develop ideas for backlink generation
- Manage the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on social media
- Create social promotions, contests and polls to keep users engaged and to expand Doodle’s social community
- Monitor the general media landscape and identify moments relevant to our brand, where we can authentically participate and add value to the conversation
- Analyze the community’s behavior in order to optimize the social media content and messaging
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: doodle.teamtailor.com.