Attention content and communications rockstar! This isn’t your average job posting.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company – and to a product – making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Content Specialist to plan and create various types of content and communications initiatives that drive brand awareness, generate leads and increase digital engagement for Doodle’s brand and product among its target audiences (both B2B and B2C).
Storytelling is at the heart of everything we do. In this role, you should feel extremely comfortable and confident in your ability to write across multiple formats, including blogs, research studies, white papers, guidebooks, infographics, checklists, case studies, website/landing pages, ads, videos, emails, newsletters, awards submissions, webinar presentations, speaking engagement presentations and social media posts. Collaboration is an important aspect of this role, as you will work closely with fellow marketing team members, colleagues from other departments, customers, partners and industry influencers.
Reporting to the Content and Communications Manager, the right candidate will be a go-getter, eager to test out new content formats and able to execute at a fast pace. You should be a masterful storyteller, have a keen eye for detail and open to collaborating with other teams. Ideally, you will have experience in the B2B and/or B2C technology sector. If you’re always thinking of new ways to improve processes and understand the importance of execution, then we definitely want to speak to you.
What the role involves
· Create content that inspires and engages audiences to interact with the Doodle brand – online and offline (blogs, research studies, industry trend reports, white papers, guidebooks, infographics, checklists, case studies, videos, social media, webinar/speaking presentations)
· Craft high-quality email and newsletter copy to support content marketing, product marketing, demand generation and customer success (segmenting by audiences)
· Continuously evaluate and optimize website content and landing pages to ensure messaging and UX are of the highest quality.
· Devise and launch concepts and messaging for social media and ad campaigns to increase engagement with our brand/content and boost product trials and subscriptions.
· Manage logistical planning and content development for events (i.e. conference sponsorships, educational webinars, AMA webinar series, LinkedIn Live sessions, user group events, customer advisory board)
· Build and manage speaking engagement program (including drafting submissions, developing speaker presentations and prepping executives for speaking engagements)
· Build and manage awards program for recognition of customer successes, product innovation and senior executives
· Provide internal communications support for both the marketing team and the business overall (i.e. communicating marketing campaign launches, messaging/presentation development for all-hands, company retreat, etc.)
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: doodle.teamtailor.com.