Touro College Berlin is a private Jewish heritage American college based in Berlin. We offer English language studying programs and the opportunity to graduate with a German degree and/or with an American degree. We aim to bridge the gap between American and German academic systems and create a multicultural environment that is conducive to learning. We are looking for a new Bursar for 25 hours a week position to join the TCB administration staff as soon as possible.
- Daily accounting (invoices, installment plans, tracking of payments, etc.)
- Financial coordination with our main partners in New-York and with scholarship partners
- Be main contact for students and staff alike in matters of accounting
- Coordination with our bookkeeping company
- Oversee day-to-day cash management
Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Keep organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts
- Consult students in financial matters
- BS degree in Accounting, Business Management or relevant degree
Certification in School Administration – a plus
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices
- Fluent in German and English – written and spoken.
- Have excellent commend of MS-Office – in particular vast experience working with Excel
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Strong financial management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Work permit
We are committed to diversity and are happy to receive applications from people regardless of their national or social background, their gender, disability, age or sexual identity.
Please send your application as a PDF (max. 5 MB) to Daphna Haberfeld, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com