TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Content partnerships are a critical means by which we drive user growth, awareness, and usage of TikTok. We are looking for an experienced strategist to build on existing high level relationships and forge high impact new partnerships in different industries.
This role requires a passion for the media industry, online video and technology. The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter who is excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for experienced individuals who are flexible, can find solutions to ambiguous problems, be resourceful and bring positivity to the work environment.
– Develop and maintain strong direct relationships with key media partners. Manage day-to-day partnership operations and activations, existing performance growth and advocate internally on behalf of our partners;
– Drive acquisition strategy, outreach and onboarding of media partnerships across different industries;
– Define, model, execute against and analyze key distribution performance metrics and recommend content strategy improvements to partners;
– Drive overarching strategy for individual verticals and cooperate in xfn and company initiatives;
– Regularly communicate data-driven partner insights to leadership and interface regularly with other XFN teams to ensure consistency across the company;
– Work hand-in-hand with Creator Community to generate opportunities for creators;
– Champion partner feedback to Operations and Product teams in an effort to continue optimizing internal and external tools.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: careers.tiktok.com.