In this position you are the point of contact for external agencies and internal stakeholders, realizing and following through brand creatives, messaging guidelines and tone of voice within all our marketing channels. You work closely with internal Acquisition-, Customer Development and Product Marketing teams.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 18 months, starting asap and reporting directly into the Director, Brand & Communications.
· Work with the Director Brand & Communication on a refined brand positioning with content at its heart to reach more and new audiences.
· Evolve our brand strategy, creative concept and messaging and ensure implementation across all marketing channels.
· Utilize in-depth marketing research, customer insights and market segment developments.
· Ensure campaign execution, production of creatives and assets including online and offline media on budget, quality, and time.
· Further sharpen brand positioning in the DACH region and continuously tracking relevant metrics so Audible becomes more relevant for our target audiences.
· You master and improve internal communications processes & tools and educate other team members on brand initiatives and results.
· You are responsible for implementation processes of brand assets, brand messages and tonality on various customer and prospect facing touchpoints.
· Accountable for a consistent and holistic brand reflection throughout the whole customer journey.
· Monitor and analyze direct and indirect competition, sharing relevant insights and learnings regularly with the management and wider marketing team
· Measure results and optimize existing and future brand campaigns.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.audiblecareers.com.