Based in Berlin, Audible Germany is looking for a part time (20h/week) PR Manager (m/f/x) who will be responsible for executing and evolving the PR strategy liaising with journalists, publishers, narrators and their agencies.
You will work as part of the brand communications team, owning projects around our original and exclusive content, managing agencies, artist relations and events. You will be an ambassador for audible and the spoken word and support our overarching communications strategy through compelling, meaningful and insightful storytelling.
· Craft and execute overarching Consumer PR strategy for our Original Content to target specific consumer audiences and to ultimately create excitement and awareness for Audible and our Original stories across all PR touchpoints.
· Forge new relationships with tier-1 media outlets, key influencers, and nurture existing relationships with focus on digital media.
· Manage and maintain strong relations with our narrators, artists and the respective talent agencies.
· Monitor industry news to proactively identify and pitch exciting stories to national and mainstream press about our Original stories that will inspire both the media and the audience.
· Manage and work with external PR agencies on strategy and tactics to develop creative and effective plans for driving awareness of and engagement with our content always challenging the status quo.
· Responsible for all PR facets of product announcements, from written materials to media relations, photo and video assets, story pitches, messaging guidelines, and press releases.
· Manage key messages, write or brief press releases, auditing and revising them often, for both internal and external consumption.
· Track results, monitor success and analyse our PR KPIs.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.audiblecareers.com.