- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Paris Fellowship Program 2019 for Publishers of Literature and the Humanities
16. März 2019 bis 22. März 2019
Le Bureau international de l’édition française, in partnership with Cnl and SOFIA, invites 14 publishers from abroad to spend a professional week in Paris in order to broaden their knowledge of the French book market.
THE PROGRAM takes place in Paris from March 16th to March 22d 2019. It’s aimed at 14 foreign publishers of Literature and the Humanities. It proposes:
- “B to B” meetings with French publishers and visits of publishing houses
- Several round tables to discuss the main stakes of both the Humanities and Foreign Literature publishers in France and elsewhere.
- To be available from 16 to 22 March 2019 in Paris
- To be preferably under 40
- To be an editorial executive/manager in Literature or the Humanities with at least 4 years of experience in the field and an interest in French publishing
- To manage French sufficiently to be able to read a text in French
- To have good skills in English: sufficiently to be able to take part in the meetings and round table discussions, that will be mainly held in English
- Participants’ hotel bills will be paid by BIEF that also pays a per diem (50 €/day)
- Participants will pay their own travelling expenses
- Application file :
visit our website bief.org
or contact Claire Mauguière firstname.lastname@example.org
➔ Deadline 26rd November 2018