- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
CONTEC MÉXICO 2017 – Sharing Innovation
14.06.2017 bis 15.06.2017
CONTEC Mexico is a trade mark of the Frankfurt Book Fair aimed at creating a space for reflection on the challenges and opportunities in the content industry.
Books are no longer the only medium for content: we have new technologies, online platforms, apps, new narrative approaches, enhanced books…
This leads to changes in the roles of professionals in the book and content industry and the need for new profiles in the traditional companies.
With the digitalization of many processes and the generation of new formats, working and business models need to change in order to keep up with the market.
At CONTEC there will be keynotes on subjects like new business models, opportunities of technology, new marketing tools and other strategies as well as workshops and specialized talks on hot issues of the publishing industry.
CONTEC addresses all players from the publishing and creative industries: publishers, educational content creators, game creators, university press and academic publishers, technology providers and other interested experts.
- Konferenzen & Kongresse, ORBANISM
- Referenten/Akteure u.a.
- Adriana Casas, Álvaro Jasso, Aránzazu Núñez, Blanca Estela López Pérez, Daniela Geyer, Diego Echeverría, Dorothea Martin, Laura Kärppä, Laura Nevanlinna, Leander Wattig, Marifé Boix Garcia, Matthias Matting, Mónica Nepote, Olaf Bryan Wielk, Pablo Alejandro Arias, Pia Cailleau, Sven Fund, Tomás Granados Salinas
5. September 2018 bis 15. September 2018
6. September 2018 / 10:00 bis 7. September 2018 / 17:30
21. September 2018 bis 23. September 2018