- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
19th Humboldt Symposium – United States of Europe
8. Mai 2019 / 09:00 bis 20:00Free
Learn what matters in today’s world!
Humboldt Symposium is a day-long event with talks on current political and economic issues. We invite renowned speakers to share their insights with students and other participants in public lectures, panel discussions and workshops. This year, discussions will be on the most pressing issues Europe faces today and in the future. Get ready to debate democracy, economics and global responsibility with:
• Katarina Barley, Federal Minister of Justice & Consumer Protection
• Philipp Legrain, British political economist & writer
• Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, Professor at Paris School of Economics
• Martin Sonneborn, Member of European Parliament
• Michael Roth, Minister for Europe at German Federal Foreign Office
• Stefanie Bolzen, German & WELT correspondent in London
…and many more! Find the schedule here.
Speakers from all over Europe will discuss their ideas during controversial debates and insightful talks. Don’t miss the chance to learn first-hand from experts from politics and academia, business and journalism. Not enough action for you? Join one of our workshops for an even more interactive experience and get in touch with world-leading professionals.
Grab some food and fall in love with our food truck, relax with some delicious coffee in your hand and connect with the best speakers and professionals from around the world. Get off the couch to shape the future or Europe with us! Also, don’t forgot to seize the opportunity of your lifetime and take a selfie with Martin Sonneborn – you won’t regret it! End this wonderful experience with booze and new friends.
The symposium takes place at the School of Business and Economics at Humboldt University, located in the heart of Berlin. Use your free time to explore Germany’s vibrant capital city. Major tourist attractions as well as countless bars and cafés are just around the corner. If you don’t want to go outside – no problem! The School of Business and Economics itself is a place of historical significance, home to Berlin’s oldest building.
Also check out our event website for details!
- 8. Mai 2019
09:00 bis 20:00
- Gesellschaft & Politik, Konferenzen & Kongresse
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, André Roosen, Carl Christian von Weizsäcker, Damian Boeselager, Daniel Caspary, Frank Burgdörfer, Henrik Enderlein, Katarina Barley, Marc Pierini, Martin Sonneborn, Michael C. Burda, Michael Roth, Nicola Beer, Philippe Legrain, Stefan Kolev, Stefanie Bolzen, Sven Giegold
- kostenlose Anmeldung
- Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Spandauer Straße 1
10178 Berlin Deutschland + Google Karte